Monday, July 18, 2011

Trojan Anti-Virus For Mac




I've been chuckling like a 5th grader about this idea for 4 days now.  It's so blatantly obvious, and not overly creative, but sometimes an idea sticks in my head and it won't leave until it's been addressed.  It knocks around in there and taunts me and challenges me.  It won't quiet down until it has been released and then I can move on to the next thing.

The idea wasn't even my fault, a random facebook post appeared in my newsfeed asking for advice regarding the best anti-virus available.  Naturally "Trojan" was the first thing that jumped into my head.  It must have only taken 500 micro-seconds, and there it was, and I couldn't resist posting those words on facebook, smart-ass as it was.  Much to my dismay, however, that wasn't enough to satisfy the insipid beast in my head.  I tried to avoid it, push it to the back of my mind, but it disobeyed me like it always does and wouldn't release its stranglehold until the shot was taken.

Hesitantly I pulled out the gear and set up the shot, a slave to the end result with no choice in what was happening.   I got what I needed, and reluctantly began the process of posting it to this site.  I tried to resist one final time, but I was powerless to resist the beast.   With all dignity gone, I hit "publish" and took a look at the final product.

And it made me laugh like a 5th grader all over again....

No comments:

Post a Comment